Wednesday, June 22

hmm

Looks like Kristen tried to post some pictures of Zephyr, our puppy...
It takes a special program which I don't think she has on her computer... I'll do that as soon as I get home. I'm in Pinedale Wyoming right now, and we're moving on to Idaho tomorrow. More than halfway done so far. I can't wait to get home. It's fun to be out here doing the mapping and all, but I miss a certain someone a lot...
I've seen all sorts of cool geology so far. I don't have time to talk about it now, but I'll update it when I get back.
Hey! How come no one has left me any comments?!?!
PS - real glad I chose MSU over Lehigh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude
Where in Idaho? We are only about 3.5hrs from the Idaho border. Could bring you a beer.
Hows Kristen doing, yer ma talked with her the other day
The old man

Anonymous said...

Hi Will! this is neat...hope you are having a good trip...Kristen sure does miss you. guess Illinois can't come soon enough!

Linda

Bette says 'Hi' too:)