Friday, March 10

Watery Waterstrats

Cool picture of Teal in a sailing race from Sailinganarchy.com Thanks to dad for pointing it out.
We had a crazy little storm yesterday. Got a lot of rain in a really short time, and also some really strong straight line winds. Pretty neat stuff. I went out and walked around in it and took some pictures.
Like I mentioned last time, off to Nassau tomorrow. I'm sure Kristen would like to hear from any of you since it'll be her and her sister for a whole week together...

Avast ye swabby dogs of scum!

Flash flooding near southfarm.

Crooked stoplight with no power...

Splash!
(took me several tries to get the timing right on this one.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Willmo
Cool shot. Have fun, but don't you feel guilty for leaving Kristin, there in Starkpatch
The old man

Will Waterstrat said...

Of course I do. I wish I could have taken her with me. I'm actually still down here, and we're working our butts off. She's hanging out there with her sister though, and getting some rest. Can't wait to get home.