Monday, January 2

Some Christmas and Winter Photos...

Patrick zoned out on Sesame Street.

Breakfast Christmas morning.

Evan being an attentive parent while Patrick shoves stuff in his mouth.

Debbie getting emotional...

Shoving more stuff in his mouth...
I think that one isn't going to fit...
 
Leave me alone, I just got back from an all-night bender.

First food besides milk...

He likes it a lot!
All dressed up and ready to go out for New Year's.  What a beautiful wife I have...
AHHH!





Yard after a snow shower.

Maple tree in the front yard.


Stowe Pinnacle.

Burdock.

A female pheasant in the front yard about a month ago.  These are not native to Vermont (well not "native" anywhere in the US, but VT is out of there introduced range), but there are some hunting preserves in Vermont that have some, so it must be an escapee.  First one I've ever seen.

No comments: