Friday, March 9

California

Well, I'm off to California tomorrow. I'll be spending most of the time in and around Pasadena, but we might make it out to Catalina Island and Joshua Tree National Park. Anna is still super busy, so any time she's got to take off school will be great.
I finished a draft of my thesis today. Mylroie has looked at it several times and has pretty much okayed it, now my other committee members have to review it. I might be able to defend by the end of the month, but it really depends on them. I have a feeling they're going to hold me up a bit. Without all the maps and data (100+ pages of them), it's about 70 pages. By far the longest document I've ever written. I'm not really very proud of how it turned out, but I don't have time for perfection. It's a learning process I guess...
Anyway, I'll probably have internet access while I'm out there. But if any emergency comes up, Anna's number is 626-755-4031.
I hope you're all doing well and Spring arrives soon.
Oh, and I think the cat will be called "Charlie"...
Expect some pictures when I return too. :)

No comments: