Friday, September 23

Holy nice looking trials bikes, Batman!

Wow, all sorts of new trials bikes hitting the market. Trials continues to grow. I continue to ride my outdated Brisa and make no improvments in my riding... Check these out though, they're very nice looking... All from the same parent company, Echo (from China).
Anyone trying to find a christmas present for me???
GU Typhoon 26"

GU Typhoon 20"

Czar Ivan 26"

Adamant A1 26" in Gold

Adamant A1 26" in ninja mode

And my favorite color scheme...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeaaa man, i have been riding ADAMANT A1 for over 10 years, weildet it only twice, i try to build ninja mod. I have to say thah this the most beautiful trial frame for me, and the most durable. Now i am riding gabro v 3, 'the little adamant'. The A1 is on my desk clear from dust, and i am lookin it every day!!