Sunday, October 8

Want some Shoes?

Anyone need a pair of cycling shoes?
I've got some top-end Shimano mtb shoes that I bought from ReCycled Cycles (just slightly used then) when I lived with Teal. They're size 47 and never fit me very well. I dealt with the agony of them for several years before I got my current Sidi's (which are fabulous). I wore them yesterday because I forgot the Sidi's at school. They're a lot stiffer than the Sidi's and I love the design. The lower part of the uppers (the blue part) is plastic, so they're very durable. Standard two straps + ratchet buckle securing. Toe studs, rubber sole. They were Shimano's top-of-the-line mountain shoe at the time. I wish they fit me. I wear 48 in Sidi, and these are 47 and just too small. So if any of you wear 47's, they're yours.
Here's a pic. I love this camera.

No comments: