Thursday, May 19


Some stuff up for grabs, see pics below...
Chota neoprene booties: size 13, new last summer, only used them for walking in the mud to retrieve kayaks, rinsed and soaked thoroughly after each use
Kokatat Long Sleeve spray top: pretty old now, but good as new. Non breathable, so uncomfortable in Maine summers (which is about the only time I paddle)
Kokatat Short Sleeve Spray top: 2 years old or so, only used it when I did roll practice, quite nice and comfy if you're gonna get wet.
Specialized Windproof jersey: bought when I was in Germany, the front is windproof, too small for me...
Some various clothes you might like: quicksilver short sleeve button up shirt, Yeti Cycles long sleeve shirt (circa 1996 or so), Kavu throwshirt (lightweight canvas long sleeve shirt thing)...
I might want the kayak stuff back eventually, but I don't see myself using it anytime soon. The only thing I used much at all was the booties.  Posted by Hello

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude
You can ship them home to your poor county hick folks. Will pay for shipping, We will even give them back when you get your weight under control
Thanks
the old man

Will Waterstrat said...

It all fits me fine, except the jersey and one of the shirts. The paddling stuff fits me fine. Lay off on the weight comments old man. Just you wait, I'm going to sweat myself down to 170 again...

Anonymous said...

Yeah
Ya better. Again my offer stands. So where are you now. Still in Maine?
I wish I could say Ive lost weight. Pretty much a buerucatic toad no with the typical day of sitting on my fa, and solving the world's problems. Sort of the down side of being an internationally famous scientist
The old man

Anonymous said...

Sorry but I don't think I can use any of your "up for grabs stuff" and besides nothing would fit. Thanks for the offer.
Freddie.